On November 23 (from 9:30 to 10:30), the EaP Plus project will organize the webinar on SUSTAINABLE PROCESS INDUSTRY (SPIRE) 2018 calls for EU and EaP participants.
Join the webinar:
New Work Programme 2018-2020 on Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing under SPIRE calls particularly encourages international cooperation with Eastern Partnership countries (Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Belarus).
The first three SPIRE calls have a deadline already on February 22, 2018. They include:
- CE-SPIRE-02-2018: Processing of material feedstock using non-conventional energy sources (IA)
- Scope: Proposals are expected to develop technologies applying non-conventional energy sources to processes of high industrial interest
- CE-SPIRE-03-2018: Energy and resource flexibility in highly energy intensive industries (IA 50%)
- Scope: Solutions are needed for value chain optimisation through energy efficiency considerations in the design phase of manufacturing equipment and processes, collective demand side strategies, and potential integration of the nearby renewable energy sources.
- CE-SPIRE-10-2018: Efficient recycling processes for plastic containing materials (IA)
- Scope: Proposals submitted under this topic are expected to cover processes for the production of recyclable materials containing plastics.